My only improvement is to suggest all practitioners be required to remain behind the belching tailpipes for at least an hour. It would be good for the gene pool.
- Steven Colbert: Splashin’ alkanes, cycloalkanes, asphaltenes, and aromatic hydrocarbons at “Nature ‘Nuffies”
- Sea Level Rise, after Church and White (2006)
- The FT’s Martin Wolf: “Climate sceptics are losing their grip”
- President Obama speaking to the League of Conservation Voters: He’s tryin’, but …
- Why small effects can make BIG changes. Science rules, as Bill Nye says.
Another Week in the… on Sibling Tornados Another Week in the… on World Oceans Day Another Week in the… on “A present threat to nat… Another Week in the… on World Oceans Day hypergeometric on “Warming Slowdown?…
Calendar of Postings